About the Faculty Success Alumni Program
***This product is for Faculty Success Program Alumni only***
The Faculty Success Alumni Program provides graduates with an opportunity to stay in the FSP community and includes:
- Access to the weekly trainings
- Secure access to our online writing community composed entirely of Faculty Success Program alumni
BONUS: THREE Alumni-Only Group Coaching Calls
Once a month, we'll hold a group call for alumni where you can submit your questions beforehand and we will answer the questions on the call and offer-laser coaching for selected participants.
BONUS #2: Join The OpEd Project for an exclusive multi-week course for our Faculty Success Program Alumni
The Op-Ed pages of major media outlets like The New York Times, CNN, and The Huffington Post are read by diplomats, businesspeople, scholars, and those in the highest levels of government. They can sway public opinion and change the world. Op-Eds also attract the attention of television producers, book agents, and major research funders. A single Op-Ed can make you part of a national debate.
This multi-week course will teach participants not only how to write and publish opinion pieces, but also how to craft your ideas to persuade others and make an impact. You’ll learn how to generate winning ideas, how to craft a powerful argument, how to use news hooks, how to address opposition, how to pitch an idea, and how to frame your ideas in the biggest possible way. We will explore ways to write more broadly, to think more powerfully, and to change more minds. This course is not just about writing Op-Eds--it's about empowering you to find your voice and make a difference—anywhere and everywhere.
Pricing, Terms and Conditions
- Early bird pricing through July 29, 2016 - $480.00
- Price after July 29, 2016 - $580.00
- Registration closes on August 5, 2016
Please Note: Dates are subject to change.
- Our online store processes credit card payments only
- If your university is an NCFDD Institutional Member, the Alumni Program is fully funded by their membership, but you still must REGISTER for each session. For the website to identify you as at an NCFDD Institutional Member, you must register for an Institutional Sub-Account here.
Once you have registered for the FSP Alumni Program, there are NO REFUNDS and your participation is NOT TRANSFERABLE to another term.
Click here to contact us with questions or call 313-347-8485.