FSP Summer 2016 Waitlist
Our FSP Summer 2016 program has reached capacity. We are accepting waitlist applications in the event any spots becomes available. If no spots become available, your waitlist fee can be applied to the Fall 2016 Session of the Faculty Success Program, or you can receive a full refund. Please note that the waitlist fee is non-refundable unless no seats become available.
If you are an institution and would like to register multiple registrants, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and we'll process the registrations for you.
Sign In to Register
Although you may register for FSP without signing in to the website, we encourage you to sign in. This will help us consolidate all of your transactions with NCFDD under your member profile. If you have an account with NCFDD, your default username is your e-mail address, and your default password is password1.
About the Faculty Success Program
As the NCFDD's signature program, the Faculty Success Program is specifically designed to transform your personal and professional life. It’s all about learning the secrets to increasing your research productivity, getting control of your time, and living a full and healthy life beyond your campus. The program is for tenure-track and tenured faculty who are looking for the perfect combination of empirically-tested methods to improve research productivity through intense accountability, coaching, and peer support and to propel their work-life balance and personal growth to a whole new level.
Our Virtual Boot-Camp Is For Academics Who Want To:
- Start the term with an achievable set of personal and professional goals as well as a realistic plan to meet them
- Develop a consistent, healthy, and sustainable daily writing routine
- Move forward in developing the publication profile that will exceed your institution's promotion criteria
- Align your time with your institution's priorities and your personal values
- Master best-practices in academic time management
- Identify your resistance and develop a set of strategies to move through it
- Nourish your physical and emotional health
- Enjoy a full life beyond campus
- Participate in an intensely supportive community that processes day-to-day challenges, pushes individuals when they need it, and celebrates members' successes as they occur
What Is The Faculty Success Program?
The Faculty Success Program is a 12-week Boot-Camp where you will learn to:
- Understand the common time challenges scholars face in balancing research, teaching, and service
- Avoid the most common time management mistakes faculty make
- Develop a consistent daily writing routine to increase research productivity
- Learn why and how to align work time with institutional priorities, personal values, and long-term goals
- Develop a network of support and accountability for academic writing
- Create a local network of mentors for long-term success
How Does The Program Work?
We form a community to support your success. That means, we have a once a week training module where you will learn empirically-tested skills, strategies, and practices that will help you to align your time with your priorities, identify what’s holding you back, and move through whatever resistance you experience. You will also have a small group call (led by NCFDD certified coaches) where you set goals and are held accountable for meeting those goals each and every week. Finally, we help you track your time and writing progress in a private online community.
What is Expected of Participants?
Participants are expected to:
- Be self-directed and responsible adult learners who are open to feedback.
- Regularly review the weekly trainings in the online community.
- Attend and actively participate in your Small Group Support & Accountability Calls.
- Complete the weekly homework assignments guided and supported by your Small Group Coach.
- Track daily progress on Writing, Research and Personal Goals in our private online community.
What Does The Faculty Success Program Include?
The program includes:
- Weekly trainings where you learn the important skills and strategies that will increase your productivity.
- 12 Small Group Accountability Calls that enable you to connect deeply with other academics and our dedicated faculty coaches to receive direct guidance, problem-solving, and support.
- Exclusive Faculty Success Program Online Community to track your productivity, interact with other program participants, ask questions, get feedback, share resources, exchange ideas, find support, and more.
- Access to Private Coaching with our Master Coaches.
Pricing, Terms and conditions
- Pricing through April 29, 2016 - $3,450.00
- Pricing after April 29, 2016 - $3,950.00
- Registration closes on May 6, 2016
- Our online store processes credit card payments only.
Once you have registered for the Faculty Success Program, there are NO REFUNDS and your participation is NOT TRANSFERABLE to another term.
Click here to email us (Bootcamp@FacultyDiversity.org) with questions or call 313-347-8485.