Join the NCFDD Team as our Director of University Partnerships!
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Posted by: Allison Van Buren
Director of University Partnerships
Remote, Full Time
Experience Level: 3 years or more
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity is the largest faculty development center in the U.S. serving over 77,000 professors at more than 400 colleges and universities. We are a highly profitable and rapidly growing small company that teaches professors how to get more grants, publish more research, and be more effective as faculty members. We offer on-campus workshops, online professional development training, and an intensive virtual mentoring program.
The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive knowledge of faculty development, hiring/promotion/tenure process for university professors, and education technologies. We are seeking someone with experience developing strategic relationships and building consensus with university faculty and senior administrators, as well as pitching and selling in higher ed. The position requires someone who can quickly master our company’s technology and curricular selling points, has the credibility and persuasive powers to move top level leaders to a decision, and has an existing network of educational influencers to continually generate excitement within our niche.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive institutional sales by executing the complete sales process: from prospecting to close
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- Immerse yourself in the faculty development and education technology landscape and contribute to NCFDD’s strategic growth.
- Work on Eastern Time Zone
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of experience selling external solutions in the higher education market who can take deals from pitch to contract
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships and partnerships with colleges and universities
- Enthusiasm for engaging directly with college and university professors
- Experience with online technology and other online learning initiatives
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data (Salesforce CRM experience preferred, but not required).
- Extraordinary collaborative skills and experience working on a virtual team
- Strong drive to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic and the highest level of integrity
- 4-year college degree (BA/BS) required.
Competitive salary, benefits and commission
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to HR@FacultyDiversity.org with the subject line: Director of University Partnerships.
All applications are due on or before July 6, 2015