Registration for the Dissertation Success Program Ends FRIDAY!
Tuesday, August 09, 2016
Posted by: Allison Van Buren
If you are planning to participate in the fall session of the Dissertation Success Program, registration will end Friday!
Dissertation Success Program
August 28 - November 19, 2016
The program teaches students how to navigate around these barriers in the context of a supportive community. Participants in the Dissertation Success Program will learn to:
- Develop and maintain a daily writing routine
- Systematically plan weekly writing goals
- Understand the writing process
- Develop positive writing rituals
- Identify and overcome academic perfectionism
- Track research and writing time for ongoing self-assessment
- Belong to a community of supportive and productive academic writers
- Create a local and extended network of mentors for long-term success
If you have any questions about the program, email Dissertation@FacultyDiversity.org.