Are you looking for the 14 Day Challenge site? Check Friday's email (the challenge for Day 13 and Day 14 is to take the weekend off!). In the meantime, we've got something special just for you.
Over The Past Few Days, We've Heard From Many Of You:
We've received lots of emails letting us know that:
- you greatly enjoyed the two week experiment
- you can't believe how much daily writing, community and support increased your productivity
- the rest of your summer would be amazingly productive if you could just keep rolling in the 14 Day Challenge Community
- you would love to join the Fall session of the Faculty Success Program, but you need more time to Make the Ask at your college or university
- you couldn't get the necessary approvals by the Early Bird Discount deadline on August 1st so you gave up on the possibility of joining the Fall Bootcamp
A Special Offer For 14-Day Challenge Participants
We heard you and got together to see what we could put together especially for our 14-Day Challenge participants. Here's the offer:
To be self-directed and responsible adult learners who are open to feedback.
- We are extending our Early Bird Discount until August 8th for our 14 Day Challenge Participants
- We're re-opening the 14 Day Challenge community from NOW until the start date for the Fall Bootcamp (August 25th) for anyone who participated in the challenge AND registers for the Fall Bootcamp. That means you can move right back into the 14 Day Challenge Community for the rest of the summer session and then roll right into the Fall Bootcamp.
That's right, if you register for the Fall Bootcamp, you'll get a big discount AND you can jump right back into the community that has supported your success for the past two weeks! Just contact us at Support@FacultyDiversity.org
when you're ready to register and we'll let you know how to get the discount and how to get back into the writing community.