Faculty Success Program Preview Webinar:
5 Secrets to a Super Productive Semester
Join us for one of our most popular webinars where you'll learn:
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes academic writers make during the academic term
- How to maximize your research and writing productivity
- How to combat professional isolation and create a supportive writing community
- How you can experiment with these strategies in our upcoming 14 Day Writing Challenge
- If you want to listen to our "Every Semester Needs a Plan" audio, click here.
- If you want to learn more about accountability mechanisms, click here.
- If you'd like to register for the upcoming 14-Day Writing Challenge, click here.
- If you want to register for our Faculty Success Program Bootcamp, click here.
About The Facilitator:
||Kerry Ann Rockquemore, PhD, is President and CEO of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity. Her scholarship has focused on interracial families, biracial identity, and the politics of racial categorization. She is author of two important books: Beyond Black and Raising Biracial Children, as well as over two dozen articles and book chapters on multiracial youth. After Dr. Rockquemore became a tenured professor, her focus shifted to improving conditions for pre-tenure faculty by creating supportive communities for writing productivity and work/life balance. Her award-winning work with under-represented faculty led to the publication of her most recent book: The Black Academic's Guide to Winning Tenure Without Losing Your Soul. Dr. Rockquemore provides workshops for faculty at colleges across the U.S., writes an advice column for Inside Higher Ed, and works with a select group of faculty each semester in the Faculty Success Program.