- Do you need to have a breakthrough in your writing projects this summer?
- Are you tired of your deadline-driven, binge-and-bust writing routine?
- Do you want structure, accountability, and the support of a community while you learn
and implement the best practices for time management and writing productivity?
If any of this sounds familiar, then we invite you to register for this fall's Faculty Success Program where you will learn the skills and strategies that will allow you experience increased productivity, meet your writing goals, AND enjoy your fall.
Participants in the Faculty Success Program:
- Experience increased success in publishing their work and securing external funding for their research
- Develop greater confidence in themselves as independent scholars, increased job satisfaction, and a deeper commitment to an academic career.
- Gain control over their time so they have better work-life balance
- Create a network of support on their campus that includes mentors, research collaborators, and healthy relationships with campus colleagues.
- Move from isolation to community, from minimal to explosive productivity, and from uncertainty to deep commitment to the academic path
People who benefit most from the Faculty Success Program:
- Want to hit the ground running in their first tenure-track position
- Received excellent research training in graduate school, but don't feel prepared for all the other aspects of their job as a professor
- Are not currently receiving the types of mentoring they need on campus
- Are in the midst of a transition (from grad student to post-doc, post-doc to Assistant Professor, or Assistant to Associate Professor).
For more information, visit our Faculty Success Program
page or sign up for a free Tele-Workshop with Kerry Ann Rockquemore on the Five Secrets of a Super-Productive Summer
. Don't worry if you can't make call live, we send everyone who has registered the MP3 file to listen at your convenience.
(Seats are limited)EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
15% OFF UNTIL JULY 29
USE THE PROMO CODE: EARLYBIRD