|Community Call Follow Up #14|
1. Hold a Sunday Meeting – I know you're busy, but don’t skimp on planning!
2. Post your daily writing update and daily treat each day.
up a meeting for the second week in December with your mentor(s) to discuss
your semester accomplishments and spring semester plans.
4. Pick one of the crunch time strategies discussed tonight and implement it this week. In the spirit of continuous and ongoing experimentation, I encourage you to try a strategy that you haven't ever tried before. Whatever you choose, please report it in your daily writing update.
5. By way of reminder, next week is our very last
6. Your Transition Calls have started and will continue throughout the middle of next week. Below, you will find the updated schedule for those calls and the number we will use to contact you. Please email Shayla (Shayla@FacultyDiversity.org) if there are any mistakes or if you need to make any changes.
Transition Call Schedule
I hope this week brings each of you the clarity to ask for any help you need and increased time that results from trying new strategies for managing the end-of-semester crunch time.
11/7/2016 » 11/21/2016
"Being Lazy and Slowing Down:" The Role of Self-Care in Productivity