We received so many questions about our Dissertation Success Program, that we thought we might send you a little additional information about the program so you can decide whether it is a good fit for you!
The Dissertation Success Program is designed for doctoral candidates who are focused on finishing their dissertation. The program is built on the singular assumption that there is only one way to complete a dissertation: write it!
While that sounds simple, there are three common reasons that graduate students struggle to complete their dissertations: 1) procrastination, 2) perfectionism and 3) isolation. DSP teaches how to navigate around these barriers in the context of a supportive community of active and empowered dissertation writers.
In the Dissertation Success Program, you will learn to:
- Develop and maintain a daily writing routine
- Systematically plan weekly writing goals
- Understand your unique writing process
- Develop positive writing rituals
- Identify and overcome academic perfectionism
- Track your research and writing time for ongoing self-assessment
- Belong to a community of supportive and productive academic writers
- Create a local and extended network of mentors for long-term success
The Dissertation Success Program includes:
- 12 Weeks of Access to our DSP Online Community
- 12 Weekly Training Videos with Kerry Ann Rockquemore, PhD
- 12 Live Group Mentoring Calls with Faculty Mentors and Writing Coaches who will take your questions
So if you are currently working on your dissertation or about to start writing, we warmly invite you to join us for our first ever session of the Dissertation Success Program.
- Registration ends on November 20th, 2015.
- To reserve your seat, click here.
- Worried about the tuition cost? We have a special training on how to ask your campus for funding: http://www.FacultyDiversity.org/MakingTheAsk - not only will the training provide you with our tried and tested method for getting funding support, but we offer up to three scholarships to those who 'make the ask' and still don't get funded!
- Read what our recent DSP Alumni are saying by clicking here.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact us at Dissertation@FacultyDiversity.org
We look forward to working with you as your finish your dissertation!
Kerry Ann Rockquemore, PhD
President and CEO
National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity