Welcome to the Faculty Success Program! We are thrilled that you have decided to join this informational and transformational experience!
We want to take a quick moment to remind you of participant expectations for the program. Please review the list of expectations below and check that you agree with these expectations.
- To be self-directed and responsible adult learners who are open to feedback.
- To regularly attend and participate in the 90-minute Community Call on Sunday evenings at 8pm EDT led by Kerry Ann Rockquemore.
- To attend and actively participate in your 1-hour Small Group Support & Accountability Calls. These calls are scheduled at the same day and time weekly. Small Group Call day/time combinations include: Tuesdays 12-1 pm EDT, Tuesdays 3-4 pm EDT, Wednesdays 12-1pm EDT, and Wednesdays 3-4pm EDT.
- To complete the weekly homework assignments guided by Kerry Ann Rockquemore and supported by your Small Group Coach.
- To track daily progress on Writing, Research and Personal Goals in our online community.
Please complete the form below so that we have current and accurate information for our records. This will allow us to better serve you.
If a question is underlined you can hover over the text for pop-up help.